GREAT PICTURES,I can`t belive it`s possible to live like you do... here it rains, but we found hvitveis the other day... that is a perfect sign of spring... Hege
I have decided that Bine is the most adored baby on the island. People and dogs come from miles around just to be near her. "You're Nobody till you Know Bine!" Tell me more about the children's play!
I am so lucky that Scott and I were able to come visit you and your wonderful world for a week, and of course meet John and Bine. Minus the ending, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. xo, Laurel
3 Comments:
GREAT PICTURES,I can`t belive it`s possible to live like you do... here it rains, but we found hvitveis the other day... that is a perfect sign of spring... Hege
Friday, March 07, 2008
I have decided that Bine is the most adored baby on the island. People and dogs come from miles around just to be near her. "You're Nobody till you Know Bine!"
Tell me more about the children's play!
Saturday, March 08, 2008
I am so lucky that Scott and I were able to come visit you and your wonderful world for a week, and of course meet John and Bine. Minus the ending, I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.
xo,
Laurel
Monday, March 17, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home