Monday, October 13, 2008

Are You Ready to Soar? Enjoy Your Ride.

Ever since we moved the kitchen back into the kitchen we have been talking about what to do in the front room (or "lobby" as Tante Marthe cleverly deemed it a few years ago). So far ballroom has been the best solution. What else would make such good use of the large space? Then JA had a stroke of genius. A swing. A swing that can span the entire length of the room. Everyone who comes over loves it, but JA's biggest fan is The Bean. I thought she might be scared, or even excited, but when she's flying high in the chair* she's utterly tranquila. See for yourself.

*Concerned grandparents can rest easy knowing that all performers are strapped in their seats and all circus equipment is anchored into support beams using extremely strong kite-surfing line.

7 Comments:

Blogger Baby Bloomer said...

Yes, I know there is a seat belt; however, I still gasp! This little one is certainly not taking after her mother. Amanda, you didn't even like to ride on your father's shoulders! Swings were not on your favorite list for sure. Bine, you are amazing!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! Both with the construction and how calm Bine is staying...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 
Blogger M5 said...

OOOHH!!! My turn! Looks like I have a new Roller Coaster Buddy!! Yippy!!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

 
Blogger laurence said...

awesome ! she's so lucky.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun! i wanna come over and do it... and then break it.
p.s. tell your husband to put on some pants. the world doesn't need to know about the dolphin energy inside his man panties.
j/k
xo
love you.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Arne loves swings like that. He likes evrything with speed, hights and balancing. Please be careful.
Anne-Krsitine and Carl Peter

Sunday, October 19, 2008

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

the fun is just never-ending! I can't stand it! I'm coming to visit as soon as i have some $$$

Sunday, October 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home