Sunday, October 19, 2008

Noth, Eyth, Tith

Behold the adorable lisp and shocking genius of Bine!




In other Bine news, she has decided that we named her incorrectly. Whenever she sees a picture of herself she points to it and says "Mona." My friend Danielle has since started calling her The Mona Bine. Today the Bean determined that Danielle also named her son Maxim the wrong name. Bine was true to her Scandinavian blood when she deemed Maxim "Magnus." She won't bend on this. In Bine-land they are Mona and Magnus. The End.

4 Comments:

Blogger Baby Bloomer said...

OMG...how adorable is she? And, yes, a genius. Pure and simple.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive! I am so proud of her. And of you being great teachers and parents.

Monday, October 20, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Well done!
Carl Peter

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just keep wacthing this clip over and over again... She is soooo cute! Noth... Eyth...

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home