Play School
Last Friday was Bine's first day at Play School. I've been helping my friend Nicole start up her small pre-kinder over the last month. When I say helped I mean that rather lightly. She developed the entire curriculum and collected the supplies, made games and crafty toys...basically everything. I've assisted here and there by scouting a location, making the sign, holding meetings with the moms, and asking JA nicely to build a bulletin board/chalkboard. (He did and it is beautiful.) Friday was a short orientation for the children since they're ages 2-3 and we wanted them to get their bearings before we went full-throttle this week, three hours each morning Monday through Friday. After that much time playing and creating the kids go home, eat, and crash. Nicole and I do, too.
Here are a few pictures of Bine's first day at school. She usually stays for just the first two hours, then Farmor comes to pick her up. She loves playing with the "niƱos," the iguanas, and the parrot named Rosalita.








1 Comments:
OH...MY...GOSH! Bine is going to play school already! Sooooooo cute!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home