Big Girl

I was looking for this picture a few days ago as I posted the Sunday Siesta pic. When I walked into Bine's bedroom and saw her sleeping on his chest I couldn't help but think of the first time the two of them did that.
I'm going to try and be better about posting some of the cute/amazing things The Bean is uttering. She's figuring out full sentences at full speed. Yesterday, for example, I heard from the other room, "Mommy, where are you?"
Sue was taking a walk with Bine yesterday morning while I was sick with a tummy bug. ("Pobrecita Mommy," said Bine.) When they came back they had gathered a bunch of flowers. Sue laughed and told me that when she plucked them Bine looked concerned and said, "Put it back!"
She is also finding it in her interest to complete conversations the way she would like to see them carried out. Ex: "Nuts for Bine. Please? Okay!" "Bine draw pictures. Please? Yeah!"
And I'll close with a note about tidiness. JA and I are (mostly) happy to report that Bine is a very clean child. She enjoys putting things away and sweeping floors. She also has an OCD-esque fear of having dirty hands. "Wash ya' hands!" being one of the most frequently repeated phrases these days. I have gotten so tired of cleaning her paws between bites of pb&j that I've taken to simply putting the rag on her high chair table so she can remedy as often as she sees fit. Let's hope she doesn't develop a thing about wire hangers.


4 Comments:
:)
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Grandam misses and loves you!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
That would be Grandma! Or, Grandam...giggle...you pick!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
:-)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home