Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Testing the Birthday Cake Frosting

5 Comments:

Blogger lgibson said...

For sure another sugar high. Way too cute.

Gpa Butch

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

 
Blogger Baby Bloomer said...

Oh, we can't wait to hear about the day!

Grandma Ruthie and Johnpa

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute 2 years old grandchild!!!
We miss her so much

Klem fra
farmor og farfar

Thursday, August 20, 2009

 
Blogger Baby Bloomer said...

More, more pictures...please? I am in withdrawal! I need it, gotta have it. Grandma is missing her kids. It isn't a pretty sight - not pretty at all.

Kisses

Thursday, August 20, 2009

 
Blogger Amanda said...

I know! Unfortunately we can't post them for a little bit. There are issues with the new camera (photos are very large in size) and our current computer situation (sloooow and not enough memory). We're on it, though, and it should happen this weekend!

x

Thursday, August 20, 2009

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home