posted by Amanda at Saturday, September 19, 2009
I'm so proud and cannot wait to see you and put hugs on you all.Johnpa
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Bine is so cute! Big girl - and she seems even bigger with Angus next to her. So Bine decided to lend her Bop to her Hermanito? Looks like he is enjoying the Bop company
Monday, September 21, 2009
God they are cute! All your bops. In the profile photo Angus almost looks like Otto!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Alvilde says; Bine is so pretty!!! I think she looks like Amanda!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
I'm so proud and cannot wait to see you and put hugs on you all.
Johnpa
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Bine is so cute! Big girl - and she seems even bigger with Angus next to her. So Bine decided to lend her Bop to her Hermanito? Looks like he is enjoying the Bop company
Monday, September 21, 2009
God they are cute! All your bops. In the profile photo Angus almost looks like Otto!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Alvilde says; Bine is so pretty!!! I think she looks like Amanda!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home