posted by Amanda at Monday, November 16, 2009
ohhhh... so cute! A happy, healty boy - which happens to be MY nephew! I am very proud.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Just look at that roly-poly happy baby goodness. Scrumptious.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Aw, that is just too much happiness! What a gorgeous boy and thanks for sharing that gorgeous clip! Made my day. And the pics from your trip!Love, Catarina
Grandma loves!
I love Angus' fascination with his fist. I just hope it doesn't portend a career as a prizefighter.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
ohhhh... so cute! A happy, healty boy - which happens to be MY nephew! I am very proud.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Just look at that roly-poly happy baby goodness. Scrumptious.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Aw, that is just too much happiness! What a gorgeous boy and thanks for sharing that gorgeous clip! Made my day. And the pics from your trip!
Love, Catarina
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Grandma loves!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I love Angus' fascination with his fist. I just hope it doesn't portend a career as a prizefighter.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home