Okay, that's it. I'm moving to Utila tomorrow and making babies. Lot's of babies. What a wonderful life you have created, Amanda! I am so happy for you!!!
My little baby and I have watched this three times now. He has the biggest smile on his face! Each time it's done he starts to fuss and wants me to play it again. Thanks for the ray of sunshine on a gloomy day.
4 Comments:
Okay, that's it. I'm moving to Utila tomorrow and making babies. Lot's of babies. What a wonderful life you have created, Amanda! I am so happy for you!!!
Friday, March 12, 2010
My little baby and I have watched this three times now. He has the biggest smile on his face! Each time it's done he starts to fuss and wants me to play it again. Thanks for the ray of sunshine on a gloomy day.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Oh, that is the lovliest thing I have ever seen.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Can't stop smiling when I watch this! Over and over... :-)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home