Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How to Embarrass a Dog

It's been a tough week in paradise for ETD. The last couple of days Ella hasn't really known what to do with herself. There is constant banging and sawing, no quiet place for a doggie to sit and philosophize. On top of that we gave her the most humiliating haircut. She actually seems to be embarrassed about it, shoving her would-be tail even further between her legs and sneaking around as if she's trying not to be seen. It's really hot and a black fur coat is just not practical. That said, I perhaps could have been a bit more careful with the styling...After I got too close on her backside JA took over cutting duties. Ella is most definitely cooler, but she does look a little sick and mangy. On the plus side, she fits in better with the street dogs.


There was a lot of fur. It took awhile.


Pretty pathetic, huh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Ella, I know how it feels to have a bad haircut.....and, your mom should remember a few bad "home perms" ......I have pictures for proof!!!!
Grandma Ruthie

Thursday, June 14, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home