Friday, September 14, 2007

Recent Pictures

Bine, Week Three

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
Bine looks lovely! So much fun to look at the photos - I almost feel I know you from your blog even though we never met! Hope you can come by Stockholm and say hi to Ola, Otto and me.

Read about the Beans tummy - here´s something that worked for us - if you are getting tons of advice then just skip this part... When Otto was colicky it helped to carry him around (I carried him almost all the hours of the day...) in a shawl wrapped around my body - check out www.barabarn.se. You don´t have to buy a shawl, I got one from a friend who introduced me to this when Otto was about five months and she made it from a pair of Ikea-curtains...!! It´s easier on the back and frees your hands plus the baby is really close to your body and at least Otto seemed to be comforted by that when he had gas... And oboy did he.. We had to evacuate sometimes...
Anyway, take care, hope to see you!
All the best, Catarina

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home