Nugget Day
My sister turned twenty-seven on Thursday. Being the genius that she is, Katie decided to spend it with us. Not only that, she brought her man, Harrison, with her. We celebrated by sailing on a catamaran and going out for dinner. (The latter we've done almost every night they've been here...I'm on holiday from kitchen duties.)
They leave tomorrow. I'm still in denial.











4 Comments:
What a wonderful big sister you are Amanda!!! Im sure you had a wonderful time!
Happy Birthday to YOU miss Katie!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Aww, Fuuuuuun!
xoxo
Sunday, January 20, 2008
yay for nuggets!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Great photos! Looks like you were having a wonderful time! We are tired (surprise) but things are going pretty well, apart from a bit of mama blues and big brothers rather severe temper tantrums at the newly arrived competition we are all ok... Olle and Ellen are growing fast as I can see from the pictures that wee Bile is too! Love to you all from Cat & Co
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home