Happy New Year!
Bine, ever wise, has determined that the best way to ring in 2008 is with a new, bitsy little tooth. I'm so proud. It almost cancels out the fact that I accidentally let her roll off the bed the other day. Yikes.
P.S. We went out to eat last night and I had a dreamy dinner: Chocolate ice cream and white wine.


2 Comments:
Happy New Year, Amanda, Löken & Bine! We celebrated New Years Eve at the hospital in Stockholm toghether with our newborn baby boy Olle and newborn baby girl No-Name-as-of-yet. The twins were born on december the 27th. Catarina & the kids are tired, but OK. Hope to see you all again this summer! Have a great 2008. Ola, Catarina, Otto, Olle and... hm... maybe Ellen? Or Clara? We'll see... :)
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Hurra!!!! We are so excited and eager for pictures!
xxx
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home