Ok, "cupcake," I've said from the beginning that she has your nose and eyes. In fact, when she is asleep, she looks like you as a baby. But, the minute she opens those eyes and wrinkles that little brow - bingo- she is a little John. Yes, she got the best of you both.
Hey, enough with the cupcake talk! Your grandmother gave that dress and bonnet to you! You were precious! I could send the one of you butt naked and looking like a tadpole!
Next one needs to be the one of you eating flowers!
6 Comments:
Bine is a lovely baby. JA as a baby looks like...well
This guy.
Blue Skies,
/David
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Ok, "cupcake," I've said from the beginning that she has your nose and eyes. In fact, when she is asleep, she looks like you as a baby. But, the minute she opens those eyes and wrinkles that little brow - bingo- she is a little John. Yes, she got the best of you both.
Mom
Sunday, December 09, 2007
You're right, David. It's amazing that Bine turned out so cute, considering she came from E.T. and a thalidomide cupcake.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Hey, enough with the cupcake talk! Your grandmother gave that dress and bonnet to you! You were precious! I could send the one of you butt naked and looking like a tadpole!
Next one needs to be the one of you eating flowers!
John, you were wiry even then!
Mom
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Bine's upper face is Amanda... and lower, John. She is half and half-- a milado of you both. Only where I come from, they be called Oreos.
Seriously-- Bine is perfect and most definitely came from both of you.
Monday, December 10, 2007
We have discussed this a lot back and forth. Couldnt come up with one definite answer. Loved Davids interpretation
Monday, December 17, 2007
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home