posted by Amanda at Friday, November 02, 2007
I've played this over and over.....and over and over...and over and over...I can almost touch her and smell her. Thanks, sweetheart! Mom
Sunday, November 04, 2007
She's beautiful! Looks like she is on her way to becoming a talkative little lady! Like other fans, I have been watching the movie clip over and over... :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
I've played this over and over.....and over and over...and over and over...I can almost touch her and smell her. Thanks, sweetheart! Mom
Sunday, November 04, 2007
She's beautiful! Looks like she is on her way to becoming a talkative little lady! Like other fans, I have been watching the movie clip over and over... :-)
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home