Hello Amanda From freshman cheerleading squad it's Tina Charay (Auten). I work as a Pre-K teacher for 501 and run into your mom quite often. She raves about you and your adorable little girl. She is one prund grandma! She told me about your blog and I thought I would check out the star she is always referring to. Have fun in the states!
4 Comments:
Funny pictures! You all look just as beautiful and cool in the the big city surroundings too :-)
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Will you adopt me?!!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
ps...the adoption comment was mine...I was momentarily distracted by 3 wild girls. Adoption is still available. Me only.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Hello Amanda
From freshman cheerleading squad it's Tina Charay (Auten). I work as a Pre-K teacher for 501 and run into your mom quite often. She raves about you and your adorable little girl. She is one prund grandma! She told me about your blog and I thought I would check out the star she is always referring to. Have fun in the states!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home