Today is The Bean's very first birthday. I have been trying to figure out how to put what I feel about her to words, and I keep coming back to something my friend Eva said when her son Aksel turned one: I'm just so glad she's here.
Happy Birthday to sweet Bine. You are a gift to us all. And, Happy "Birthing" day to you, Amanda and John. I know you are thinking of how wonderfully your lives have been enriched.
3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Bine!
We are so glad we could spend the day with you big girl:)
Evensen family
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happy Birthday to sweet Bine. You are a gift to us all. And, Happy "Birthing" day to you, Amanda and John. I know you are thinking of how wonderfully your lives have been enriched.
I love you all,
Mom
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Once Again, Happy Birthday sweet Bine! You're our favorite Bean! Hugs and Kisses from us all...especially "Duh"!
WE LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home