Southwestern Sweden
We went east for a long weekend to see a slew of our favorite Swedes. First was Sofie, Oscar and little Felicia at Sofie's parents' house. I hadn't been to Göteborg and seen Sofie's parents since I stayed with them in June of 1991. (To give you an idea of how long ago that was, Seal's first album was the big summer hit. Sofie and I bought it on cassette because vinyl was so terribly outdated.) I *love* the Janeck family and hope I can have a lively meal with them every year for the rest of my life.
Next we saw Helena, who came to visit us in Utila last November. She's a very talented filmmaker and photographer, and a new and dear friend. Helena kindly donated some of the pictures she took during our visit to this slideshow, lucky us.
Finally we spent two nights in another seaside town so that Bine could share some of her favorite websites with David, do a little sailing, and perfect her fussing in Swedish.


3 Comments:
Licorice Icecream! Yumm-o!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Great pics of summer Sweden. But why are you wearing so much clothes....
Monday, July 21, 2008
Wow......just wow!
Mom and John
Monday, July 21, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home