posted by Amanda at Thursday, June 26, 2008
i'm not sure what i envy about your NY trip-- all the people you got to see... or all the people who got to see you!!! Bine was a city bean, for sure. she looks like she can hang.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Shit! those pictures from the roof top looks really scary. Retouched?
amazing photos. Thanks for posting great pixs of the city I love!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Not retouched. I'm not that fancy : )Hey, you're a skydiver! You aren't supposed to be afraid of heights...
Wow....And, tell the WW folks hello for me. I do so miss seeing them every so often. M
giles and i are looking at this at midnight in london, you beautiful people. xxx gillian
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
i'm not sure what i envy about your NY trip-- all the people you got to see... or all the people who got to see you!!! Bine was a city bean, for sure. she looks like she can hang.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Shit! those pictures from the roof top looks really scary. Retouched?
Thursday, June 26, 2008
amazing photos. Thanks for posting great pixs of the city I love!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Not retouched. I'm not that fancy : )
Hey, you're a skydiver! You aren't supposed to be afraid of heights...
Friday, June 27, 2008
Wow....
And, tell the WW folks hello for me. I do so miss seeing them every so often.
M
Friday, June 27, 2008
giles and i are looking at this at midnight in london, you beautiful people. xxx gillian
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home