posted by Amanda at Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Way too adorable. I love naked babies. Mom
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Adorable! Soo.... when are u comming to Stockholm? I'd hate it if you had to go back to to Utilla before we had a chance to meet up. Come on over to Sweden - we have plenty of room to put you up.Lots of love.Ola, Catarina, Otto, Olle & Ellen
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Verdens søteste barn! Jeg kommer og besøker dere i helgen :-)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Way too adorable. I love naked babies.
Mom
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Adorable! Soo.... when are u comming to Stockholm? I'd hate it if you had to go back to to Utilla before we had a chance to meet up. Come on over to Sweden - we have plenty of room to put you up.
Lots of love.
Ola, Catarina, Otto, Olle & Ellen
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Verdens søteste barn! Jeg kommer og besøker dere i helgen :-)
Friday, August 15, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home