posted by Amanda at Tuesday, December 09, 2008
How precious is THAT!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
go for it bean! he's a babe!
What I love about these photos is that you really tell a story about Magnus and Mona....a romance of a play date.I also love that I get to see my grandson in action. See you and Bena and Maxim in person in January!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
How precious is THAT!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
go for it bean! he's a babe!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
What I love about these photos is that you really tell a story about Magnus and Mona....a romance of a play date.
I also love that I get to see my grandson in action.
See you and Bena and Maxim in person in January!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home