We know that Håvard and Bente are going too visit you next month. Could we please come and visit you next February???? (At the moment this is just an idea)...
We cant just sit up here in the cold north and watch your life with an dramy eye. Its about time we visit your home. Typical Evensens - long planners, its not easy to get days off work when you are a teacher, but if I ask now I might get some days free and add it to the winter vacation.
We miss you, hope you´ll come to Norway this summer too.
3 Comments:
Awwwww...too cute. Love the lisp!
Friday, January 09, 2009
someone is taking after her aunt!
Friday, January 09, 2009
Hi best friends=)
We know that Håvard and Bente are going too visit you next month.
Could we please come and visit you next February???? (At the moment this is just an idea)...
We cant just sit up here in the cold north and watch your life with an dramy eye. Its about time we visit your home. Typical Evensens - long planners, its not easy to get days off work when you are a teacher, but if I ask now I might get some days free and add it to the winter vacation.
We miss you, hope you´ll come to Norway this summer too.
Love Evensen
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home