Dan's Shoes and Other Cute Stuff
I love the "okay" under her breath when she gets the swing of it.
The other night we were sitting in the family room reading books as is the custom before bed. Bine started to climb up the back of the sofa and said to herself, "Be careful!"
Then she turned to Pappa and said, "Forsiktig!" (translating it to Norwegian)
I asked, "Bine, what does Sue say?"
"Cuidado!"
She's really getting the three languages. It's incredible to witness.
Also, today Bine began praising me when I do things she wants. This evening she was eager to move a chair in the kitchen to the sink so she could "wash-a dishes." It took some persuading (aka whining) to get me to help (I wanted her to head toward bed instead), but when I finally came around she looked at me happily and said, "Great job, Mamma."
Thanks, kid. Thanks.


1 Comments:
Precious, precious, precious!!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home