posted by Amanda at Sunday, May 10, 2009
Ok, That has to be, by far, the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I love it, love it LOVE it!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Incredibile! Bine is a singer :-) She is so sweet I don't know how to express it! You are lucky (and good) parents...
Monday, May 11, 2009
I mean... that is sort of making me cry right now! How.... sweet....
It gives such pleasure to know that such a little tradition is so heart warming. Thank you, sweeties!
this is ridiculously cute!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thank you, Amanda, for (A) the wonderful pics of my grandson and (B) your graphic and detailed description of the quake. But I do have a question: WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR CAT'S PENIS OFF?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Ok, That has to be, by far, the sweetest thing I have ever heard! I love it, love it LOVE it!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Incredibile! Bine is a singer :-) She is so sweet I don't know how to express it! You are lucky (and good) parents...
Monday, May 11, 2009
I mean... that is sort of making me cry right now! How.... sweet....
Monday, May 11, 2009
It gives such pleasure to know that such a little tradition is so heart warming. Thank you, sweeties!
Monday, May 11, 2009
this is ridiculously cute!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thank you, Amanda, for (A) the wonderful pics of my grandson and (B) your graphic and detailed description of the quake. But I do have a question: WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR CAT'S PENIS OFF?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home