Fancy Dinner
A few weeks ago John Arne and I received the following email:
YOU ARE INVITED TO A DINNER IN YOUR HONOR
This Sunday Night at Treasure Beach, March 21st 2010.
The Self Important Society of Would-Be Literary Geniuses (southwest utila chapter) is throwing a Gala Dinner in your Honor.
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to sit cheek to cheek with living legends such as "London" Laurence and "Swedish" Dan.
At great expense I have procured the services of the Legendary Chef Sebastian of St. Tropez. Expect an evening of haute cuisine and witty banter.
No excuses excepted, housing provided for yourselves and your personal assistant/baby sitter (she is also invited to dine, until kids get grumpy).
So we accepted, of course. Laurence knows that we hadn't been out much since Angus arrived, and pretty much everyone knows that you can't get a gourmet meal in a restaurant on Utila. Su agreed to come along so JA and I could have an adult night out. Extremely generous of her.
Here are some pictures of our exciting night on the south shore.








And it gets even better. Sebastian and his girlfriend Laurence are opening a restaurant at Pine Point on Utila at the end of the year.




2 Comments:
Hello pretty woman! You look stunning, love your new haircut!
Friday, April 02, 2010
Heck, sweetie, you can't get that HERE either.
MMMM...looks wonderful.
I agree about the haircut. Pretty.
Friday, April 02, 2010
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home