Having A Belly
It takes some getting used to. I spill things on it all the time, making me think I must have always spilled but just hit the floor before. So I'm washing my clothes more, which is essential since I have about four things that are truly comfortable to wear (other than John's boxers). And I have a new understanding of beer-bellied men with stained t-shirts, whom I used to find pretty gross. They don't seem to understand my sympathetic looks though.
This week my belly got in the way as I was trying to scale the side of the dock to get out of the sea. I accidentally rubbed it up against some fire coral when I lost my footing and the results are red and itchy. And pretty funny.



2 Comments:
Oh, Amanda. Talk about a picture speaking a thousand words. : )
Thursday, May 24, 2007
It's a bump! I miss you!
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home