The Lobby, Updated
The front room is coming along nicely. John is building a big chandelier for it, a brainchild of wooden rings and molded fiberglass.
Here's a picture of the front room a few weeks ago. (John and Mancho working)

And this morning. (Joel touching things up in the corner)

Nice and bright, a drastic change from this.
It's a pretty day, so I went around the house and took a few pictures. They are: Bananas from outside the treehouse hanging on the back porch, my little herb garden, wood for the new kitchen floor drying agains the house, John coming back from an errand, and more bananas under the front steps.





Also, Christmas is coming. Since the weather isn't at all like I associate it to be when the holidays roll around, the only way I am reminded is with things like this at Ace Hardware in La Ceiba.

Speaking of weather, this morning John and I were listening to Chicago Public Radio while we had breakfast. Sleet, winter storm warning, a foot of snow predicted. No more complaints about sand flies from me.
xo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home