More House Excitement
Big week around here. We went from no ceiling...

to sexy new ceiling and no floor:



Meanwhile John set up our new kitchen pieces in The Lobby, so I've been making the troops meals in there. It's a really big, light space with a super high ceiling and it makes me feel like I'm on the set of a cooking show. "Today we'll whip up a simple but delightful little Indian dish..."

Ella has been busy supervising all activities, including Hanky Panky repairing one of his sails on our deck.

I went "into town" on the bicycle almost daily to hunt out produce and fixin's for the boys, and to get away from ruckus. Here are my belly and my puffy pregnancy cheeks.

And finally here's a picture of John Arne yesterday during the hour lunch break. I think tomorrow's day off is much needed, if for no other reason than to wash those shorts.


1 Comments:
Hi there,
your blog is so much more fun to look at as JA never update his, especially no pictures attached to the few posts he does.
I cannot believe how different the place looks from 5 years ago - Simply amazing.
Greetings from the other side of the world.
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home