Sunday, December 09, 2007

Hondutel, a.k.a. Honduhell

We've had the worst week of internet service since The Great Outage in January. I've been trying to communicate with friends, post pictures, see what Britney is up to, etc, but we have about five minutes of connection and then thirty minutes or more of nothing. The baby pictures took me twelve hours. I'd get one picture almost loaded then I'd have to start again an hour later.

The other day I noticed I had misspelled "they're" (I wrote "their") on my blog. My little journal is faaar from typo-free, but this is a particular pet peeve. It had to be fixed fast. Ha! I was forced to stare at "their" for HOURS before I could get online to correct it. This, splinters under your toenails, and inserts between every page of magazines are things that must happen constantly in purgatory.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Gringa said...

So sorry for your suffering and I can really relate -- not with the internet problems (lately anyway) but the other stuff.

At least when we spot an error on our own blogs, we can fix them. I just hate when I make a typo ('cuz I really do know the difference between there/their/they're) in a comment on someone else's blog. What do you do? Leave it and look ignorant or post another comment correcting it and look anal. No way to win on that one.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home