For the most part, Bine isn't crazy about her bouncing chair. She is too eager to explore and move about to be strapped into one location, even if there is vertical action. But once in awhile, when she gets going, she has a good time.
wow, what an bouncing sweetheart... I remember the girls in the same situation and the same age... ah, I miss that time... drawling and touching my soul:) but yet I love the days with all the sparkling and joy... they are both so grown up and independent. B R Hege and family:)
2 Comments:
drop it like it's hot little girl.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
wow, what an bouncing sweetheart...
I remember the girls in the same situation and the same age... ah, I miss that time... drawling and touching my soul:) but yet I love the days with all the sparkling and joy... they are both so grown up and independent. B R Hege and family:)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home