Friday, May 30, 2008

Who Are You Calling A Little Baby?


I know that Bine is getting big, if solely from the size of my right bicep. But after comparing this recent picture with one from seven months ago I realized that we aren't parents to a wee infant anymore.


Our kid is a total nut about water. She's been swimming in the sea every day, often three times. She loves to play in the sink and throws a massive fit when removed, one white-knuckled finger pried off the faucet at a time. Tonight her pappa took a shower without her and she cried as if she'd been dropped on her head (a sound with which we are unfortunately and ashamedly familiar). And she has been passing the inside-of-your-mouth-hot-and-sticky tropical afternoons of the past several weeks in The Green Tub, or, perhaps more appropriately, the The Green-Bean Tub. Here are some pictures of a very happy baby playing on the back porch. (Snorty/scrunchy face is Binese for thrilled.)

*Essential bath-time rubber duckie courtesy of Aunt Cindi and Uncle Bub.









3 Comments:

Blogger Baby Bloomer said...

You just take my breath away! sigh...

Mom

Saturday, May 31, 2008

 
Blogger CF said...

Gorgeous!!! I don“t know who looks happier or prettier, mum or Bine!!! I so enjoy looking at your photos and reading about your life, you are so genuinely funny you should really consider writing professionally sweetheart!!
Love, Catarina & Co

Thursday, June 05, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that's two pretty girls all right! Just amazing how big Bine has gotten - I like the pictures for comparison!

Friday, June 06, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home