Playing in the Lluvia
It is rainy season and almost every morning we wake up to showers or downpours. Really refreshing after the extremely toasty September. Bine and her pappa had ran around in the rain before bed last night and she was ready for more when she woke up this morning. Moncho gave her a lesson in how to say rain in Spanish. (A bit hard to hear because of the sound of water on the aluminum roof.)
And a couple pics before going out in the rain with pappa last night. One of them giving me kisses.



4 Comments:
SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Bine likes the rain! Lluvia... I am practising Spanish myself here!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Is it Christmas break yet? I cannot wait....I CANNOT wait!!!
Mom
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
But there is no mistaking the Wow and how she loves the rain! Great.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home