It's a Norwegian song about the fingers/hand. They are singing, "Pointer finger, pointer finger, where are you? Here I am! (And normally there is another "Here I Am!" but Bine leaves it out.) Good day, good day, good day." And then the same about the middle/long finger.
4 Comments:
I may be needing a translation here. Bine has wonderful pitch and remembers the tunes so well. Keep singing!
Kisses
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
It's a Norwegian song about the fingers/hand. They are singing, "Pointer finger, pointer finger, where are you? Here I am! (And normally there is another "Here I Am!" but Bine leaves it out.) Good day, good day, good day." And then the same about the middle/long finger.
It's a really cute song. She loves it.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Kinda like "Where is Thumbkin, where is Thumbkin, here I am...here I am..."
Cute.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Her er jeg, her er jeg - god dag, god dag, god dag ;-)
Monday, May 25, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home