I am preparing for Thanksgiving. And, the thoughts of how blessed I am - the love that is all around me- just fills my heart. This picture is the representation of it all. The love of family - every member - each with their own gifts, are to be cherished.
7 Comments:
Just gorgeous.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Pure love.
Monday, November 23, 2009
She is just like her mom. Loving her sibling.
Monday, November 23, 2009
sibling love is the BEST!!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I am preparing for Thanksgiving. And, the thoughts of how blessed I am - the love that is all around me- just fills my heart. This picture is the representation of it all. The love of family - every member - each with their own gifts, are to be cherished.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Hei Amanda,John Arne,Bine og Angus Finn!Mange hilsener fra Sanja,Sinisa og Zeljka!
Gratulerer med dagen JA!Welcomme to club 20 + 20!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Hei Amanda,John Arne,Bine og Angus Finn!Mange hilsener fra Sanja,Sinisa og Zeljka!
Gratulerer med dagen JA!Welcomme to club 20 + 20!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home