Ideed I did! Great pictures. She is getting so big, she covers JAs whole upper body now! And the cat seem to have gotten longer too...? Agree with Bente - look forward to seing you all three live this summer! Greetings from sunny and warm (23 degrees!) Oslo.
5 Comments:
Fina bilder!
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
Utrolig mange fine bilder. Fantastiske tenner hun har fått. Gleder med til å se henne live!
Bente
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
I LOVE the pics and I LOVE YOU!!!! Hurraaaaaa for Livet (med nordnorsk aksent- viktig!) KLemmmm*irene (:
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Ideed I did! Great pictures. She is getting so big, she covers JAs whole upper body now! And the cat seem to have gotten longer too...? Agree with Bente - look forward to seing you all three live this summer! Greetings from sunny and warm (23 degrees!) Oslo.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Flotte bilder og en herlig tulle. When will we meet again? Hilsen farmor
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home